Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sniff! Sniff! My baby's done all growed up!

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY LITTLE BLOG!

Yes, it's been a year and a day since I wrote those oh-so-creative first words of my blog:

I can't believe my sister has talked me into doing this!

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and support over the last year. And a special THANK YOU goes to my sister Shannon, whom, after me making some "suggestions" about her blog during a visit said "You should write your own blog. Let's start it RIGHT NOW!" Thanks, Shanny, for "talking me into doing this." It's been a wonderfully creative outlet for me!

Here's to the next year! Til then...

2 comments:

anne said...

Congratulations on a year, Heather! I have enjoyed every single post. Thank you for sharing the animals with the world - I think things like this go a long way in teaching people about the critters involved... it's much easier to understand their importance in the world when you can put faces to names, so to speak.

As I write, I have a male red-bellied woodpecker at my office window feeder - I know you'd love him!

Again, thank you, and please keep up the good work.

--Anne

p.s. Riley and the "new" kitten are *absolutely adorable*. Just saying.

Anonymous said...

That's me, your nagging creative force! Happy blogiversary!